… what would be in your top 10 must haves?
- Rose – to add colour and encourage bees
- Lavender – for cooking and to attract beneficial insects
- Basil – for cooking
- Thyme – for cooking
- Potatoes – for cooking
- Pansies – for colour and cooking! (details to follow shortly :))
- Raspberries – My favourite soft fruit
- Blackberries – My other favourite fruit
- Tomatoes – where would we be without toms!
- Apple Trees – you cant make an apple pie without them
and a very cheeky 11) Bay tree 🙂 Helps to flavour so many dishes.
I have just started looking at the garden catalogues, and this year as one of my many resolutions, I plan to completely overhaul my little plot and make it less urban wilderness, more peaceful oasis.
It is going to be an interesting adventure!
- Eco Garden – Drying and Storing Garden Herbs (lockergnome.com)