…aka the Woolly Nemesis! Here it is!
To me, this looks scary. I would like to find ways to use up all the wool in a useful way. I have already made plans to make another woolly hat, but there are only so many hats you can wear at the same time!
So if you have any suggestions as to what a novice but keen knitter can make with multiple kinds of different coloured yarn, please can you kindly let me know? Thanks 🙂
As promised, here is my decorated hat.
I used a knitted i-cord as a band for my hat.
I decided against the i-cord flower, as I thought it would be too bold for such a little hat. However I’m now thinking, (when I finally get rid of all this wool!) of crocheting a little flower to go on the front. Just have to do a few things first, such as build a garden, publish some more recipes and photographs. Oh and learn how to crotchet.
The draught excluder was adorned with an i-cord flower and pictures will be posted shortly.
I think I’m getting to like this knitting lark.
- The true story of how an apron became a woolly hat! (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- I finished my woolly hat… (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Draught excluder project. (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Draught excluder – part 1 completed. Now for part 2! (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Draught excluder – the end…? (busyellebee.wordpress.com)