I ventured out to make a special visit to Ella’s Bakehouse. I have to say, this is one, if not the best cupcake shops I have visited in London and I have visited a few!
Situated in Covent Garden, Ella’s Bakehouse serves a delicious mix of classic 50’s chic decor with contemporary cupcakes, hot and cold beverages, all wrapped up small but cute café shop.
Good points: A surprisingly wide range of cupcakes favours and drinks, definitely something for everyone. Excellent, efficient and very friendly service.
Bad points: Very busy at lunchtime, ok in the summer when you can sit outside, but not so good if you have loads of shopping bags and long legs. Sorry Lorraine, but you need a bigger shop!
Favourite cupcake: Carrot! Yum yum
For more information check out http://ellasbakehouse.co.uk/
- Lorraine Pascale – Baking Made Easy (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Cupcake reviews (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Recipes by Lorraine Pascale: Passion and lemon meringue pie (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Celebrity chefs ensure home baking enjoys a big rise (independent.co.uk)
- Lorraine Pascale: ‘The deep-fried insects were a bit grim, but we were ravenous…’ (independent.co.uk)
Food ~ Photography ~ Music ~ Design ~ Life
Recipe Developer | Photographer | Music Producer | Designer | Blogger
If you would like to know more about BusyElleBee, please click the link BusyElleBee
If you would like to know more about Recipe Development, Photography, Music Production, Design or would like an exclusive BusyElleBee guest post for your blog, please click BusyElleBee
If you wish to contact BusyElleBee, please click