Want to make some last minute foodie gifts. Then grab a couple of cans of condensed milk and you have the makings of a luxurious food gift. Don’t believe me? Read on to find out 🙂
- Place the milk in a small oven proof dish, such as a ramekin.
- Place the ramekin in a bain marie.
- Fill the bain marie 3/4 of the way up with hot water.
- Place the bain marie on the top shelf of the oven and bake for about 45 mins.
- Remove the bain maire from the oven and take out the ramekin. Be careful when removing the hot bain marie from the oven.
- Set aside the dulce de leche to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Decanter the cooled dulce de leche into a small dish or jar, and refridgerate until required. It should last a month.
If planning to use as a gift, decorate the jar with some ribbon and attach a gift label. This sauce can be used as a dessert topping, especially on vanilla ice cream, a spread, or as an ingredient. Not bad for a 2 ingredient gift 🙂
Food ~ Photography ~ Music ~ Design ~ Life
Recipe Developer | Photographer | Music Producer | Designer | Blogger
If you would like to know more about BusyElleBee, please click the link BusyElleBee
If you would like to know more about Recipe Development, Photography, Music Production, Design or would like an exclusive BusyElleBee guest post for your blog, please click BusyElleBee
If you wish to contact BusyElleBee, please click
- Elle’s Cheddar and Rosemary Cornbread Muffins – recipe (busyellebee.wordpress.com)