This is a simple ‘dunk all in a pan and go’ recipe, which will allow you time to prepare other dishes for your bonfire party. This recipe is meant to serve 4, but if you use small cups, you could serve this drink as you would a hot punch to more people.
- 1.5 litres ginger beer
- 750 ml orange juice
- 1 large lemon, juice and zest
- 1 large orange, juice and zest
- 2 shots orange liqueur (I used Cointreau) (optional)
- 2 long cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1⁄4 tsp grated nutmeg
- 12 cloves
- 5 star anise
- 2.5cm fresh ginger, grated
- Pour all the ingredients into a large saucepan, and bring to a rapid boil.
- Remove from the heat, and set aside for a few minutes…
View original post 134 more words