For ages I have attempted to make a Chanel type jacket, but either the timing was off, or I didn’t have the right fabrics. This time I have no excuses as the Little French Jacket sew a long launches.
If you would like to join the Little French Jacket Sew along, please click the button below.
Here’s a video of last week’s Spring/Summer 2014 catwalk show for inspiration. Don’t be surprised if I post about future Chanel type garment projects 😀
I will shortly post pictures of my pattern and fabric selections, as well as an update of my Cami Dress sew along, which is almost finished – just in time for the next sew along 🙂
- Little French Jacket sew-along (redpointtailor.wordpress.com)
- Making of a little French jacket … (redpointtailor.wordpress.com)
- Follow up on a Little French jacket (redpointtailor.wordpress.com)
- Elle’s Great Sewing Bee: The Pauline Alice Cami Dress Sew-Along (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Little French Jacket Sew Along (threadtime.wordpress.com)