At least I didn’t ask what year it is. 2008, right?
Can you believe it’s nearly November! That’s what happens when you bury your head in work and look up for a quick break, only to find it’s next month! I have been sewing like crazy in order to clear my desk for my next challenge – to complete my assignments for my garden design course. I have also a backlog of recipes to complete from my summer glut of tomatoes, as well as ice-cream recipes which are absolutely delicious and very easy to make.
As the shops start decorating their stores in readiness for Christmas, I’m also making a start on Christmas food gifts for family and friends. One of my favourite parts of the Christmas celebrations is preparing the food and then gift wrapping them. So I will also be showcasing ideas for presenting food gifts to suit all sorts of budgets.
October has proved to be a very busy and productive month and November is looking like it will follow suit. So here’s what to look forward to next month from Busy Elle Bee …
- More on the Little French Jacket Challenge – follow my progress as I attempt to make the ultimate little black jacket.
- Autumn themed recipes – using up all the Summer harvest produce to make delicious, comforting meals.
- November sewing challenge – October saw the completion of 2 dresses, 2 skirts and a pair of pyjamas, November could see the completion of a work dress, a novelty print dress and matching coat!
- More update’s from Elle’s Kitchen, including a revamp of my classic recipes.
- Continuing expansion of the Busy Elle Bee network.
- Food Styling and Food Photography tips – Get ready to spruce up your dinner plate.
- Sewing kit essentials – what to add to your sewing box.
Yes, it’s all go here at the Bee Hive, please stay tuned for more antics from me, Busy Elle Bee!
Why not grab the button below, add it your blog or website and tell your friends to join in the fun!
Thanks for reading!
- Little French Jacket Challenge: Mood Board (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Little French Jacket Sew A Long Challenge (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Elle’s Great Sewing Bee: The Pauline Alice Cami Dress Sew-Along (busyellebee.wordpress.com)